CPCA Has A Tradition of Honoring the Scriptures
& Promoting Scholarship
WELCOME TO THE Council of Private Colleges of America where we honor the Scriptures. The mottos of the CPCA are “Preventive and Proactive Protection of Today’s Private Faith Based Colleges and Universities for Tomorrow’s Students”, and “Keeping the Lord’s Testimony above Reproach!”
- The Council of Private Colleges of America (CPCA) was established in response to leaders of degree granting Faith Based institutions in the USA seeking an ethical educational association.
- The intended purpose was to create a CPCA Certification agency process that provides academic and administrative comparability to United States Department of Education (USDE) recognized Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) accrediting agencies’ for Faith Based institutions.
- Then the CPCA created the 21st Century CPCA Certification process for Faith Based institutions to provide academic and administrative comparability to USDE CHEA approved accrediting agencies’.
- The CPCA is available on Virtual platform since 2018
- CPCA Member institutions’ membership includes the following:
- FREE CPCA Virtual platform for all CPCA forms and materials,
- FREE CPCA Cloud Account,
- FREE CPCA Cloud Cabinet, and
- FREE CPCA Website promotion of their institution.
The CPCA is a Faith Based educational association for Faith Based institutions’ that offer instruction in any US State or Territory , and internationally where verifiable. Membership approval is determined by the CPCA.