The 21st Century CPCA Certification Process
- The CPCA desired to honor their motto, “Keeping the Lord’s Testimony above Reproach!”
- The Council of Private Colleges of America (CPCA) was established in response to leaders of degree granting Faith Based institutions in the USA seeking an ethical educational association.
- The intended purpose was to create a CPCA Certification agency process that provides academic and administrative comparability to United States Department of Education (USDE) recognized Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) accrediting agencies’ for Faith Based institutions.
- The 21st Century CPCA Certification process standards are created comparable to USDE CHEA approved accrediting agencies’ academic and administrative standards.
- The 21st Century CPCA Certification requirements for the in depth institutional self-study visit with CPCA Facilitator Team are created comparable to USDE CHEA approved accrediting agencies’ Evaluator Team in depth institutional self-study visit.
- Both the 21st Century CPCA Certification certifying process and USDE CHEA approved accrediting agencies’ process are created as comparable legitimate standards of academic excellence.
- The 21st Century CPCA Certification process excludes the massive USDE CHEA approved accrediting associations eligibility to participate in grants, loans, and the annual 80 billion dollar ($80,000,000,000.00) Title IV Funding program.
- Consequently, CPCA institutions can offer totally Bible integrated courses and degrees at an extremely reduced financial cost to the student.
- The 21st Century CPCA Certification process recognizes Faith Based economic principles of operation.
- CPCA Member institutions membership includes the following: FREE CPCA Virtual platform for all CPCA forms and materials, FREE CPCA Cloud Account, FREE CPCA Cloud Cabinet, and FREE CPCA Website promotion of their institution.
- The CPCA encourages Faith Based institutions to consider the 21st Century CPCA Certification process for their institution to achieve the following;
- Distinguished membership levels in CPCA
- Academic and administrative comparability to USDE CHEA approved accrediting agencies.
- Avoiding the US Government funding trap.
Having their achievements published on the CPCA website www.cpca-edu.us.